Dear Valued Patients,
Due to COVID-19, we will be temporarily reducing our office hours. This temporary reduction of office hours will be in effect from 3/23 - 4/19. Our phones will be open during the following hours.
Temporary Phone Hours
Monday- 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday- 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday- 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday- 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday- 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday- 9:00am - 1:00pm
Cornerstone Foot & Ankle has been closely monitoring information and recommendations from the CDC and NJ Department of Health about the COVID-19, Coronavirus. Even before the outbreak, our medical staff already used universal infection control practices. In light of the current status, we have updated our guidelines, and need some help from our patients to help keep everyone healthy.
- We ask that any patient or family member that displays symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, to reschedule appointments until they are free from symptoms for at least 48 hours. We ask this of our medical staff members as well.
- We ask any patient that has themselves, or someone with whom they have had contact has traveled outside the continental US in the last 14 days to please reschedule their appointment to a later date, as a precaution.
- We are requiring all patients and visitors that enter practice, upon approaching front desk, to please use hand sanitizer that is provided. We also encourage hand washing after touching any surface or person.
The CDC recommends to take everyday precautions to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19 and influenza, by doing the following:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are often touched.
- Take care of your health overall. Staying current on your vaccinations, including flu vaccine, eating well and exercising all help your body stay resilient.
- Consult the CDC’s travel website for any travel advisories and steps to protect yourself if you plan to travel outside of the US.
For more information, check out the following:
- the CDC COVID-19 page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- the CDC travel notice: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices
As always, the health of our patients is our number 1 priority, from their head to their toes. We appreciate your patronage and adherence to the requests. Please feel free to reach out with any questions
The Team at Cornerstone Foot & Ankle