Do you suffer from any of the following conditions?
- Lower back pain
- Leg fatigue
- Heel pain/plantar fasciitis
- Pain at the ball of your foot
- Knee or hip pain
- Arch pain
- Corn or calluses
- Ankle instability
If so, you may benefit from custom molded orthotics. Luckily for you, we are running a special during the month of March, 33% OFF CUSTOM ORTHOTICS. That’s only $400 for your first pair and $300 for your second.
Custom foot orthotics are shoe inserts that are specifically designed to help realign the foot and provide cushioning and support. Getting custom orthotics made can be beneficial for several reasons:
- They are customized to fit the unique shape of your feet and address your specific foot issues or biomechanical imbalances. Mass-produced orthotics may not fit your feet properly or target your particular needs.
- They can help provide relief from foot pain caused by conditions like plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammertoes, and more by re-aligning the foot into a more proper position. This reduces abnormal stress on parts of the foot.
- They provide added arch support which helps distribute weight evenly across the bottom of the foot, reducing pressure on areas that may be painful. This improved support and shock absorption can make standing or walking for long periods more comfortable.
- By keeping the foot in a properly aligned position and providing stability, orthotics can help improve overall biomechanics and posture. This can reduce strain not just on the feet, but also ankles, knees, hips and back.
- Custom orthotics are made from high-quality materials designed for comfort and longevity. They last longer than generic drugstore inserts.
So in summary, custom orthotics can be highly beneficial for relieving foot pain and realigning the feet to improve overall biomechanics and posture. The customization ensures they properly fit an individual's feet and target their specific problem areas. Call now to scheudle your appointment!
Cornerstone Foot & Ankle is a full service foot and ankle specialty office with locations in Sewell, Cherry Hill, Marlton, Mt. Holly, Glassboro and Pennsville, serving the South Jersey region. We offer a full suite of services including surgery, fracture care, fungal nail care, diabetic foot care, pediatric podiatry, custom braces and orthotics, wound care, limb salvage, and treatments for arch pain, heel pain, and sports injuries; just to name a few. If it hurts below your knee, we can help you! CALL NOW or request your appointment online TODAY!